OverviewEnjoy the sweetest lesson on earth! You will learn to prepare the real Italian gelato joining a gelato class in one of the oldest and more accredited Ice cream shops of Italy.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourYou cannot miss the chance to learn to prepare the typical Italian Gelato with a trained Gelato master Chef in the heart of Sorrento.
The class lasts about 1 hour and you will understand the difference between ice cream and gelato, how to make cream based gelato and fresh fruit sorbet and the different ways to make gelato at home with the ice cream machine and without.
You will assist the demonstration and taste a cup of this delicious gelato; you can choose two flavors and whipped cream. At the end of the class, you will receive the certificate of participation personalized with your name and a recipe card.
Inclusions for Italian Gelato Cooking Class In Sorrento
- Gelato tasting
Exclusions for Italian Gelato Cooking Class In Sorrento
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.