Italian Markets Private Tour Including A Visit To Menton And Monaco From Cannes
OverviewEnjoy a full day in Italy and France. Ocean, coasts, villages and bustling markets. This day trip offers you both your own time, but also time together with your guide to discover and learn history and facts. During the visit to Italy visit one of the coastal villages like San Remo, Ventimiglia or Bordighera. Then explore Menton, a beautiful village in France, before Monaco and Monte Carlo.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with pick up at your arrival port, hotel or other location. The tour goes directly to Italy where there are many popular markets in places such as San Remo, Ventimiglia or Bordighera. If desired, you can use the time to visit museums, churches or retail streets. Or simply enjoy some sunbathing and swimming.
The tour continues along the beautiful coastal road. There will be stops along the way to enjoy picturesque views or have a break for a snack. Next stop is Menton a village called the capital of citrus fruits and a pretty village with colorful houses. This takes you back to another calm, you will have time to stroll around the pedestrian streets, swim or do whatever you wish.
You will finish the tour with a visit to Monaco and Monte Carlo. Luxury and flair mixed with culture and beautiful gardens. Monaco is known for casino gambling in Monte Carlo, fast cars and Formula 1, and its majestic Prince's Palace in the old town of Monaco.
Inclusions for Italian Markets Private Tour Including A Visit To Menton And Monaco From Cannes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Italian Markets Private Tour Including A Visit To Menton And Monaco From Cannes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.