OverviewEnjoy the authentic setting as the wine bars owner introduces you to three Sicilian wines and local products; then take a timeless journey to the world of the Italian opera.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourBegin at in the historical city center of Taormina at 7:30pm and head to a popular wine bar for your 3.5-hour wine and opera tour. Meet a local wine expert and learn the history and the secrets of local wines, the grape varieties, the fermentation, and the production process. Sample three different wines accompanied by Sicilian delicatessen.
After the hour-long wine tasting, stroll through the charming alleys of Taormina en route to a small theater. Here, understand the intricacy and scope of magnificent Italian opera. During the show, you listen to the most famous arias and duets of Italian opera repertoire, including pieces by Mozart, Verdi, Puccini, Donizetti, and Rossini.
Sip a complimentary glass of prosecco during the intermission on a terrace overlooking beautiful Piazza IX Aprile and the sea. This is an ideal way to spend an evening in one of the most romantic towns in Sicily.
Inclusions for Italian Opera And Wine Tasting In Taormina
- Accompanied tour
- Sicilian wine expert guide
- 3 local wine tastings
- Sicilian delicatessen tasting
- Mineral water
- Italian Opera performance and a glass of prosecco
Exclusions for Italian Opera And Wine Tasting In Taormina
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that Italy’s law doesn’t permit selling alcoholic beverages to teens under 16 so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages only.
Please inform us in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience.
Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.