Spend your evening in our beautiful wine hall in the heart of Antwerp with a wine, cheese and charcuterie tasting. Led by an expert sommelier, you will be tasting six different Italian wines. Starting with Prosecco, through two white wines and ending with three red wines, you will be experiencing the best of what Italy has to offer, learning about each region and the differences between them. Each wine will be paired to cheese and charcuterie, teaching you about the essence of pairing wine to food. You will get a chance to try Burrata cheese from Puglia, truffle Pecorino, Parmigiano Reggiano, traditional Bresaola and Peppered Salami as well as other Italian produce, each indigenous to it's own region. Finish the evening with the world-famous Belgian chocolate pralines, and go home with increased knowledge and new expertise in Italian wines. The length of the evening depends on you, ranging from two hours to four hours and more depending on the amount of wine you drink and things you would like to learn !
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
The evening will start at 7:30pm.
Departure Details :
Antwerp city center
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewJoin us in an amazing Italian wine tasting experience, guided by a knowledgeable and charismatic sommelier. During your evening with us, you will be drinking 6 wines, each from a different region in Italy. Each wine will be accompanied by and paired to Italian cheese and cold cuts. You will also receive a selection of bread, olive oil, nuts and Belgian chocolates. You will spend the evening learning a variety of things- from the right way to taste wine to the different regions and grape varieties that have made Italy so famous.
Know More about this tour
- Six unlimited different types of Italian wine
- Personal charcuterie and cheese platter
- Personal bread basket with olive oil and butter
- Selection of nuts, dried fruit and Belgian chocolate pralines
- Transportation to/from the event- please note the event is in the city center.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking- vegetarian and other specific options are available
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
You Might Also Like
- Visit Antwerp by Bike
- Canadian Somme and Flanders battlefield tour 2 days starting from Ypres or Bruges
- Antwerp City Card
- Choco-Story: The Chocolate Museum in Bruges
- Bruges Full-Day Excursion from Amsterdam
- Ghent and Bruges
- Bruges - The most beautiful city of Belgium with your own private guide!
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Antwerp