Experience the enchanting island of Ithaca, believed to be the ancient kingdom of the Mythical hero Odysseus.Listen to magical tales of ancient times and modern day life, as you take in the outstanding scenery across the aquamarine water leading to coves, bays and picturesque fishing villages. Visit the monastery of Kathara, which is built high up on the peak of mount Niritos and has a breathtaking view of Vathy, the whole southern Ithaki and Kefallonia . Explore the beautiful horseshoe shaped harbor of the capital, Vathi. Delightful red roofed houses are set amongst enchanting scenery and the center is a photo opportunity of twisting streets, picturesque cafes and little shops. From Vathi you will follow the tracks of the Odyssey to Kioni, a very pretty waterfront village for lunch. Stavros Village is your next stop. Stavros was founded in the 16th century by the inhabitants of the mountainous villages of Anogi and Stavros, since the attacks of the pirates had started to decrease. A road from the village leads to the picturesque Polis Bay with its lovely port. On its left coast stands the Cave of Loizos, which was used as a temple of worship to the Nymphs and Odysseus (Ulysses) during the ancient times.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Between 06:30am to 07:30am
Departure Details :
Hotels in the central areas of Kefalonia , The customers from the areas of Fiscardo, Ag. Efimia and Assos should be at the port of Sami by their own way
Return Details :
OverviewExperience the enchanting island of Ithaca, believed to be the ancient kingdom of the Mythical hero Odysseus.Listen to magical tales of ancient times and modern day life, as you take in the outstanding scenery across the aquamarine water leading to coves, bays and picturesque fishing villages.
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip ferry
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.