Izamal City Tour With Light And Sound Show - Merida
OverviewEnjoy a visit to Izamal and see the main sights. Then, visit the Franciscan convent to enjoy a Light and Sound show. Your tour includes entrance fees, a professional guide and transport.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel and head to the city of Izamal, located one hour from the city of Merida. Known as "the city of hills," it is located right in the middle of the peninsula. It can be considered one of the oldest colonial cities within which stand five pyramids, the main one Kinich Kakmo, as well as the Rabbit, and Izamatul Kabul. You will see all of these and then enjoy a guided tour of the 17th century Franciscan convent with America's largest atrium and the second largest in the world.
Then, you'll enjoy a horse-carriage ride through the romantic and colonial streets as you spot the archaeological remains of the city. Continue the tour to enjoy a delicious dinner in a typical restaurant "Kinich" (not included) and have some free time for shopping.
Then, get ready to enjoy the “Light of the Mayan” show. This is a Light & Sound Show at the Franciscan convent and you'll admire a spectacular array of lights. You will then be dropped-off at your hotel in Merida.
Inclusions for Izamal City Tour With Light And Sound Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Izamal City Tour With Light And Sound Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace from Merida with Access to Hospitality Suite
- Day Trip to Celestun: Flamingos, Mangrove Boat Ride and Tampeten Petrified Forest
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Merida Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer: Merida Airport to Hotels
- Merida Cantinas Walking Tour