Izmir Afternoon Tour Archaeological Museum Of Ephesus
OverviewIzmir Afternoon Tour Archaeological Museum of Ephesus is providing you to avoid from early crowd of the sites. If you do not want to get up early and gether,this is the perfect opportunity to learn Ancient Ephesian life culture and prosperity afternoon. The Archaeological Museum.Panoramic Castle of Selcuk Town, Basilica of St. John , Isa bey Mosque , Temple of Artemis
Know More about this tour
Izmir Afternoon Tour Archaeological Museum of Ephesus Meet your professional guide and set off to visit the Ephesus Archaeological Museum.
You will have panoramic drive from Izmir to Selcuk Town where you will see Castle of Selcuk Town, Basilica of St. John , Isa bey Mosque , Temple of Artemis from vehicle.
Then Visit the museum .
This small museum in Selcuk boasts an incredible collection of Hellenistic and Roman statues, carved reliefs and artifacts unearthed from the ruins of Ephesus.
Newly opened sections and modern design of the museum provide all guest a great experince about Ephesus.
The famous statue of Artemis (goddess of fertility) is housed here.
Your guide will share some little-known details about the life and times of the ancient city.
At the end of your tour, you will stop for refreshments and a carpet demonstration at a local weaving village. Enjoy watching the skilled artisans spinning and dyeing yarn and weaving carpets.
From here you can either return directly to the ship or hotel in Izmir or If you have arranged accommodation , you drive to Kusadasi
Guests who wish to stay in town to shop or explore on their own are welcome to do so, but must return to the ship on their own.
Inclusions for Izmir Afternoon Tour Archaeological Museum Of Ephesus
- Bottle of Water
- Parking Fees.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Professional Tour Guide.
Exclusions for Izmir Afternoon Tour Archaeological Museum Of Ephesus
- Personal Expenses.
- Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (Optional).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- From ADB (Izmir) airport to Izmir City Center Hotels
- From Izmir City Center to ADB (Izmir) airport
- Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary
- Full-Day Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
- Wheelchair Accessible Transfers Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
- Daily Pergamum Tour from Izmir
- Daily Priene Miletus Didyma Tour from Izmir
- Izmir-Kusadasi Private Transfer with VIP Mercedes Sprinter