Izmir Afternoon Tour Exclusive Ephesus
OverviewIzmir Afternoon Tour Exclusive Ephesus is providing you to avoid from early crowd of the sites. If you do not want to get up early and gether,this is the perfect opportunity to learn Ancient Ephesian life culture and prosperity afternoon. Visit only Ephesus (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)Panoramic Castle of Selcuk Town, Basilica of St. John , Isa bey Mosque , Temple of Artemis
Know More about this tour
Izmir Afternoon Tour Exclusive Ephesus You will meet your professional guide and set off to visit the ruined city of ancient Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site founded by the Carians and Lelegs.
You will have panoramic drive from Izmir to Selcuk town where you will have a chance to see Panoramic Castle of Selcuk Town, Basilica of St. John , Isa bey Mosque , Temple of Artemis
Then drive to Ephesus,
Today, this is one of the most magnificent and best-preserved archaeological sites in the world.
You will see the glorious Celsus Library façade, restored and reconstructed in the 1970s, the Temple of Hadrian, and the Great Theatre with a seating capacity of 25,000 people.
Then, you will visit a new ongoing excavation site of the Church of Mary inside Ephesus.
The church is located in the south stoa of the Olympian next to the harbour of Ephesus. This is a very important church for Christianity because it was the first one devoted to the Virgin Mary. The Council of Ephesus and the Synod declared that church as the centre of Christianity in 449 A.D.
Your guide will share some little-known details about the life and times of the ancient city.
Your tour will be full of history ,culture ,this is unforgetable life time experience in the Ephesus.
At the end of your tour, you will stop for refreshments and a carpet demonstration at a local weaving village.
Enjoy watching the skilled artisans spinning and dyeing yarn and weaving carpets. From here you will return directly to the Izmir
Inclusions for Izmir Afternoon Tour Exclusive Ephesus
- Bottle of Water
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Parking Fees
- Round trip transfer
Exclusions for Izmir Afternoon Tour Exclusive Ephesus
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entrance Fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable footwear is recommended
As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
UNESCO World Heritage ( Ephesus Ancient City is a part of the UNESCO. Newly added! )
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- From ADB (Izmir) airport to Izmir City Center Hotels
- From Izmir City Center to ADB (Izmir) airport
- Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary
- Full-Day Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
- Wheelchair Accessible Transfers Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
- Daily Pergamum Tour from Izmir
- Daily Priene Miletus Didyma Tour from Izmir
- Izmir-Kusadasi Private Transfer with VIP Mercedes Sprinter