Izmir And Sardes Jewish Heritage Tour With Kadifekale Castle Asansor Beth Israel Synagogue Dario Moreno Street House Havra Street - Kusadasi
OverviewA guided cultural and theme tour of Izmir and Sardis Jewish heritagesday tour with Kadifekale Castle, Asansor, Beth Israel Synagogue, Dario Moreno Street, House-Havra Street.Your private car can accommodate you and up to 13 of your friends and family, including hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
In the Izmir and Sardis Jewish Heritage Tour from Izmir, we will drive toSardis, was capital of the Lydian Empire, dominant over Aegean Ionia from 680-547 BCE. The Lydians embraced and embellished the existing Hellenic culture, providing the world with dice, balls and coin minting. The expression rich as Croesus refersto the Lydian King Croesus, once the wealthiest man in the world. The entrance of Sardis leads to the Marble way, lined by a row Byzantine shops. End of the marble roadSynagogue, which houses splendid mosaic floors from 3th century CE. The imposing columns of the Gymnasium, which affirms the historic grandeur of this encient city.
After Sardis we will drive to the Izmir city center. Our nextstop is above the city at Mt. Pagus is the most enduring of Alexanders legacies, theKadifekale Castle, built in the 4th century BCE. From Kadifekale there is excellent view across the harbour to Karsiyaka. The Agora at the foot of the hill is clearly visible.
We will drive to Jews District in Izmir and Visit the one of the Jews Synagogues of Izmir, Then we drive toAsansor, The historical asansor(elevator) running to Asansorthe street of Dario Moreno, are places well worth visiting in the city. Dario Moreno (3 April 1921 1 December 1968) was a Turkish polyglot singer of Jewish origin, as well as an accomplished composer, lyricist and guitarist, who was born in Aydn, Turkey, in 1921. Asansor built in 1907 by Nesim Levi Bayrakli. He is the Grandgrand father of Marc Levy, who is a world renowned french writer. Before its construction, a stairway with 155 steps was used to climb to the Halit Pahsa, a district 50 meter above with aid of the two elevators in the tower, the two district were joined.Then we will visitthe Beth Israel Synagogue, today our jewish citizens hold their wedding ceremonies in this synagogue. The construction of the synagogue was started in 1905, and it was put into service in 1907.
Then we will drive toKemeralti, Izmirs one of the best known shopping centers is the historical kemeralti Bazaar, Havra Street is an important street the historical Kemeralti Bazaar. Havra Streetsget its name from Many Synagogues (havra) built on it. Today this region hosts 9 synagogues (Signora Giveret Synagogue, Shaar Ashamayan Synagogue, Berkholim Synagogue, Algazi Synagogue, Aydnl Shalom Synagogue, Bilkour Holim Synagogue, Rosh-Ha-Ar Synagogue, Hevra Synagogue, Shaar Ha Shamaim Synagogue ), of which 4 are currently in use.
Inclusions for Izmir And Sardes Jewish Heritage Tour With Kadifekale Castle Asansor Beth Israel Synagogue Dario Moreno Street House Havra Street
- Transportation by AC Deluxe van,
- Professional guide
- Parking fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Izmir And Sardes Jewish Heritage Tour With Kadifekale Castle Asansor Beth Israel Synagogue Dario Moreno Street House Havra Street
- Entrance fees to museums and sites,
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages (available for purchase)
- Personal expenditures
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Special permission needed to visit Synagogues, please provide your passport number at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkish Bath Experience in Kusadasi
- Horseback riding in Kusadasi
- Quad Safari in Kusadasi
- Scuba Diving in Kusadasi
- Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure
- Turkish Bath - Hamam Experience in Kusadasi
- Natural Park Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi
- Private Tour of Ephesus and House Of Virgin Mary and Bassilica Of St John From Port of Kusadasi with Private Guide