Izmir City Tour With Kordonboyu Republic Square, Konak Square, Clock Tower, Kemeralti Bazaar And Karsiyaka
OverviewA guided walking day with some use of public transportation such as ferry ride to see city center highlights includingKordonboyu, Republic Square, Konak Square, The Clock Tower, Kemeralti, Karsiyaka.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
In the Izmir Sightseeing Tour, our first stop isKordonboyu, with its transformed coastline Izmirs famous Kardon, has been the theme of many poems and lyrics. The Kordon is known to be full of life and culture. Having a very significant an prominent role in Izmir, Kordonboyu is the place to visit with its blue bay, green coast, sunset, and the ships coming to the bustling port and taking off again to disambark their passengers and welcome a new group. It is also magnifecent place to walk. All along the strip you will find various restaurants, bars and cafes. The sea breeze in the evenings brings about an enjoyable gentle wind and enchanting sight. Take the time to taste the city together with residents.
Where Kordon meets the city isRepublic Square, In the middle of the center you will find a splendor statue of the founder of Turkish Republic Ataturk. One of the popular places to shoot photos. Now give yourself a short rest and take photos.
Then we will continue to walk on Kordonboyu, As the Kordonboyuwraps the city of Izmir like necklace, with a brief walk down the Kordon, you will reach to the Konak Square, In the center of Konak you will find the symbol of Izmir. The Clock Towerand its close friends, the pigeons. From the late Ottoman clock tower, described by Goodwin as mauresque bibelot, to the open air city bus terminal strollers enjoying the Imbat, mingle with passengers waiting for bus or ferry boat to Karsiyaka. A few meters a way in warren twisting lanes and narrow courts, are the shops of Izmirs Bazaar. Here a bewildering range of goods-everything from flowers to antiques is on offer at bargain price. Afterthe lunch break, We will get theferry to Karsiyaka approximately takes about 40 minutes. Karsiyakadistrict is one of the finest sites in Izmir with beautiful bazaar, great malls and lots of shopping possibilities. Then we take a ferry to Alsancak.
Inclusions for Izmir City Tour With Kordonboyu Republic Square, Konak Square, Clock Tower, Kemeralti Bazaar And Karsiyaka
- Transportation by AC Deluxe van
- Guiding services
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
Exclusions for Izmir City Tour With Kordonboyu Republic Square, Konak Square, Clock Tower, Kemeralti Bazaar And Karsiyaka
- Gratiuties to tour guides and drivers,
- Beverages and personal expenditures
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis
- Jewish Sites in Sardis
- Izmir Airport Private Departure Transfer
- 2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Izmir
- Private Ephesus Full Day Tour from Izmir
- Private Departure Transfer from Izmir City Center Hotels to Adnan Menderes Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer from Adnan Menderes Airport to Izmir City Center Hotels
- Private Arrival Transfer Izmir Airport Adnan Menderes to Kusadasi Hotels