Izmir City Tour With Private Guide
OverviewVisits to Ancient Agora, Izmir Archaeological Museum, Clock Tower, Kemeralti Bazaar
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive in the port of Izmir, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, in which you can relax as your private shore excursion to Izmir City. Your First stop is Archaeological Museum of Izmir. Its filled with exhibits that showcase artefacts that go back as far as the very first days of ancient Smyrna. With more than 1,500 artifacts on display, you can easily spend a day wandering around the halls of this museum. The Archaeological Museum is open Tuesday through Sunday.After that drive to Agora, Smyrna, the ancient Greek city that is now Izmir, is steeped in history as far back as 3000 B.C. While the Agora is certainly not that old, its still very interesting to see. The Agora was a marketplace that served Smyrna and was built during the reign of Alexander the Great, or around the 4th century B.C.Destroyed by an earthquake,the Agora was rebuilt in 178 A.D. by the Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius.You will continue to Kemeralti Bazaar. The Kemeralti Market, located in Konak district of Izmir, is not only a historical area more than 300 years old, but also one of the best places to shop in Izmir. Sights in the market include the marble fountain the Mayors Building, an important monument from the Turkish War of Liberation. The quest free time at leisure you will have approx. 2 hours free time. After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Izmir.
Inclusions for Izmir City Tour With Private Guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Izmir City Tour With Private Guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis
- Jewish Sites in Sardis
- Izmir Airport Private Departure Transfer
- 2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Izmir
- Private Ephesus Full Day Tour from Izmir
- Private Departure Transfer from Izmir City Center Hotels to Adnan Menderes Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer from Adnan Menderes Airport to Izmir City Center Hotels
- Private Arrival Transfer Izmir Airport Adnan Menderes to Kusadasi Hotels