Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Private Tour From Reykjavik
OverviewThe Glacier Lagoon is one of the most amazing natural wonders in Iceland to visit.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide during a morning pickup at your hotel or the port in Reykjavik, then hop into your vehicle and spin toward Jökulsárlón Europes largest glacial lake to begin your tour.
Pass traditional Icelandic villages nestled within the Skaftafell National Park and discover a pace of life far removed from bustling Reykjavik. Visit top local attractions including Seljalandsfoss waterfall and learn about Icelands rich geology and powerful geothermal activity.
On arrival at Jökulsárlon, enjoy panoramic views over the Vatnajokull glacier the largest in Europe and the mighty icebergs floating in the glacial lake. Watch the sunlight bouncing off the shimmering ice, and marvel at Icelands spectacular natural beauty.
Opt to Hop aboard a sightseeing boat and cruise out onto the calm waters as your guide sheds light on the lagoons natural geology. During optional 30- to 60-minute cruise, capture stunning photographs of the icebergs and watch the waters for sightings of curious seals.
Visit Reynisfjara, the black sand beach and Skógafoss waterfall on your way back to Reykjavik, then return to your starting point where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Private Tour From Reykjavik
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
- Professional Private driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Premium Icelandic Bottled water
- High Speed 4G WiFi in vehicle
Exclusions for Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Private Tour From Reykjavik
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Boat rides on a Glacier Lagoon optional. (Not Private)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Extended Golden Circle Tour from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Day Trip Including Touch-Screen Multi-Language Audio Guide from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to Iceland's Beautiful South Coast from Reykjavik
- 'Underworld' Lava Caving and ATV Quad Adventure from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Super-Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling
- Viking Horse-Riding Tour and Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik