what to Do in oman !!!!! or Muscat what to do !!!!...question may you Ask ,First Visit Oman ,Travel via Fanjah, Izki and Nizwa. Stop at Nizwa for a walk through the ancient Capital of Oman. Then Drive to Ghul the old village with abandoned Persian ruins. Then you proceed along the Grand Canyon (a very Famous Land mark in Muscat tours) has "breathtaking views". When you arrive At the end of the Wadi you will see a village famous for its famous bright colors rugs and designs. From here reach Jebel Shams, the highest peak in Oman at 3000 meters. You can now have a premium view for the Grand Canyon "the best of All Muscat tours Landmarks" .The views offers spectacular views of Wadi Nakhr. Picnic lunch near the rim. Visit the local weaver and haggle for their wares. You will stop at misfat on your way Back, Al Abrein, a picturesque village strapped on to the side of a mountain. Return to Muscat.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking)
Departure Details :
Muscat Hotels , Muscat Airport , Muscat harbor ( for shore excursions passengers )
OverviewNizwa and Jabl Shams full day Pick up : Muscat early Morning
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats )
- At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip .
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Nizwa fort close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.