- This is one of Muscat tours that contains breathtaking views of great nature that you will never see anywhere else, if you are looking for spectacular views of the nature this will be one of recommended Muscat tours for you.
- Passing by Fanjah, Izki and Nizwa. We will stop at Nizwa -the ancient Capital of Oman-, we will have a walk there.
- Next we will be driving to an old village which contains abandoned Persian ruins it is called Ghul.
- Then we will continue to the Grand Canyon one of the most famous landmarks in Muscat- it has glamour views.
- By arriving At the end of the valley we will see the village of the bright colours rugs and designs.
- Here you can reach the 3000 meters Jebel Shams, the highest peak in Oman, here we can have our magnificent spectacle of the Grand Canyon the best landmark in Muscat at all, you can have a spectacular views of Wadi Nakhr as well.
- This is one of recommended Muscat tours for those who are looking for inspiration.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking)
Departure Details :
Muscat Hotels , Muscat Airport , Muscat harbor ( for shore excursions passengers )
OverviewNizwa and Jabl Shams full day Pick up : Muscat early Morning
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats )
- At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip .
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Nizwa fort close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Muscat City Tour
- Private Muscat City Sightseeing Tour - A Fascinating Capital
- Muscat City Sightseeing Tour - A Fascinating Capital
- Big Bus Muscat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Private 4x4 Safari - Mountain Fascination - Eastern Hajar Mountains
- Private Muscat City Tour
- Muscat Guided Night Tour
- Private Tour: Muscat by Night