Jack The Ripper Evening Tour - LondonWrite a Review
Evening Tour-Come and investigate the case for yourself-who was Jack the Ripper
- Investigate London's darkest secrets with a world-renowned storyteller
- See where Jack the Ripper found his victims
- Visit a Traditional London Pub
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
Know More about this tour
Our tour begins with a coach drive direct to the dark side of London. The Theatre Drury Lane, said to be the most haunted theatre in London, your guide will tell you why! We see the Old Bailey - the site of numerous public hangings, drive along Fleet Street, home of Sweeney Todd - the demon barber of Fleet Street - and his accomplice, Mrs Lovett, who was said to have baked pies from the flesh of his victims, selling them to unsuspecting customers.
As the shadows lengthen, we approach London's East End, a hotbed of crime and vice in the 19th century. During the autumn of 1888, terror struck when Jack the Ripper came out of the fog and dimly lit alleys just long enough to stalk and butcher his five victims.
We leave the coach and walk his death trail inspecting the murder sites, deciphering the evidence and discussing the suspects. We will see the 10 Bells Pub, built in 1752 where many of Jack the Ripper's victims were said to have drunk. To this day the case remains unsolved.
This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square.
Inclusions for Jack The Ripper Evening Tour
- Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
- Audio headset
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.