Jack The Ripper Walking Tour In London
OverviewTwo hour guided walk of the East End street the notorious killer Jack the Ripper knew. Led by a professional Ripperologist be prepared to enter the heart of darkness.
- Excellent value for money
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOn this 2 hour Jack the Ripper Tour, you will get to explore how an Autumn of Terror in 1888 can still send a shiver down your spine to this very day.
The discovery of a body on 31 August 1888 in Londons East End set in motion one of the most famous manhunts in criminal history. For over 120 years, Ripperologists and amateur sleuths have been trying (and failing) to discover the identity of the man known as Jack the Ripper!
Throughout the Jack the Ripper Tour, you will explore the historical background of the Whitechapel murders and their passing into a genre almost in their own right. We will examine how public perception of these gruesome but gripping murders has been shaped and compare that to the reality of 1888.
Inclusions for Jack The Ripper Walking Tour In London
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Jack The Ripper Walking Tour In London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London