Jaco Rainforest Adventure: Waterfall Climb And Ziplining Tour
OverviewPack in the action on this 2-hour tour in a rainforest reserve along Costa Rica’s Pacific coast. Splash through cascading water as you scale a waterfall in a nearly vertical downstream. Once at the top, soar through the treetops along two ziplines. Safety briefings are provided and expert guides are on-site throughout the adventure. Afterward, relax your adrenaline-fueled body with pleasant strolls on forest trails. Bonus: This high-octane tour comes with hotel transport from Jaco.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Jaco, drive through a lovely agricultural landscape of egrets and grazing cattle and arrive at Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific, an ecotourism reserve covering 222 acres (90 hectares) of the transitional rainforest zone along Costa Ricas Pacific coast.
Get ready for nonstop adventure during your 3-hour tour. Your professional guide takes you deep into the forests to a waterfall, 164 feet (50 meters) high. Look up at the nearly vertical rock face cascading with water climbing this wall is your first challenge of the day.
Receive a safety briefing, put on a helmet and get strapped into a harness. Facing the waterfall, grab hold of the rope connected to the harness and pull yourself up, finding hand and footholds along the way. Expect to get soaked as you clamber upward through the downstream of water.
Pat yourself on the back once youve made it to the top. Then take a breath and holler victory as you fly through the rainforest on two ziplines. The tour will end with a pleasant stroll on forest trails. Then enjoy transport back to your Jaco hotel.
Note: Click on the 'View additional info' below to ensure your hotel is included in the pickup and drop-off zone.
Inclusions for Jaco Rainforest Adventure: Waterfall Climb And Ziplining Tour
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Waterfall climbing
- Zip Line
Exclusions for Jaco Rainforest Adventure: Waterfall Climb And Ziplining Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Minimum Height 120 cm (3'11')
Maximum weight 300 lbs
Mandatory closed-toe shoes are required.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, hiking or tennis shoes and a jacket
Please bring a change of clothes and insect repellent
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Note: The duration of each activity may vary depending on weather conditions and participants' fitness level
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.