Jacob's Creek Food And Wine Matching Master Class Including 2-Course Lunch - Tanunda
OverviewWhat better way to allow yourself the guilty pleasures of eating food and drinking wine, than with the knowledge that you are simply learning a new skill. Join this food and wine master class at the Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre where the staff will take you through some truly remarkable matchings in food and wine as you delve into the world of combining flavors and tastes. Once class is dismissed, you will be treated to a two course lunch with matching wines.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- A la carte lunch included
Know More about this tourSit down and allow yourself to be immersed in the tale of the Barossa in our Jacobs Creek Master Class experience. This sensory journey will allow you to indulge in truly remarkable wine and food pairings, showcasing the Barossa, Jacobs Creek, and the international love of this Aussie favourite.
After lunch enjoy a 4 course lunch served shared style to the table.
The current 4 course lunch menu is served shared style to the table and includes:
Coorong mullet, sorrel, white pea, fennel & herb salad
Pumpkin gnocchi, goat curd, zucchini & butter
Beef filet, red onion jam, olive & caper salad (side dishes served to the table)
Shiraz poached pear, beetroot & dark chocolate ice cream
Please note the menu is subject to changeAs the wines are matched to the above dishes, please let us know when booking if you have any dietary requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: From the 1st April 2018 the time will change from 11am arrival for the Master Class to 12 noon.
Inclusions for Jacob's Creek Food And Wine Matching Master Class Including 2-Course Lunch
- Wine tasting and sensory plate
- 4 course shared lunch, matched with Jacob's Creek Heritage Wines
Exclusions for Jacob's Creek Food And Wine Matching Master Class Including 2-Course Lunch
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.