Jacob's Creek Food And Wine Matching Master Class Including 2-Course Lunch - TanundaWrite a Review
What better way to allow yourself the guilty pleasures of eating food and drinking wine, than with the knowledge that you are simply learning a new skill. Join this food and wine master class at the Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre where the staff will take you through some truly remarkable matchings in food and wine as you delve into the world of combining flavors and tastes. Once class is dismissed, you will be treated to a two course lunch with matching wines.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- A la carte lunch included
Know More about this tourArrive at Jacob's Creek by 11am and be greeted by one of the friendly staff. You will be walked over to the tasting area where you will commence the Food and Wine Matching Master Class. Your host will take you through a range of different food items, both hot and cold, and explain how they are matched to different wine varieties. You will soon be an expert in winning food and wine combinations.
At the conclusion of your 1-hour Food and Wine Matching Master Class, your host will take you to the restaurant where you will be seated for a two course lunch made from fresh regional produce. Your menu will include a choice of main course and dessert, with wine matches and tea and coffee.
After lunch you are free to depart or, you may choose to take a walk along the native garden walking trail to see the famous 'Jacob's Creek', some of the regions beautiful birds and wildlife and even the gorgeous Kitchen Garden.
Inclusions for Jacob's Creek Food And Wine Matching Master Class Including 2-Course Lunch
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Jacob's Creek Food And Wine Matching Master Class Including 2-Course Lunch
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.