Jacob's Creek Sensory Experience Including 2-Course Lunch - Tanunda
OverviewTaste buds can be very complex and your brain can trick you sometimes when using five senses. In this interactive workshop the Jacob's Creek staff will test your brain, challenge your taste buds with common and unusual combinations and hopefully teach you a thing or two. Join a journey with complimentary food and wine pairings. A two course lunch is included prior to the Sensory Experience. Lunch will include a shared light starter and platter style main course. You will receive one complimentary glass of Jacob’s Creek wine and tea & coffee.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourArrive at Jacob's Creek by 1:30pm and be seated by the friendly staff for lunch in the restaurant. Enjoy a two course lunch with a set entrée and main course. Each guest will receive a glass of Jacob's Creek wine and tea or coffee to finish. As the lunch menu is set, please advise Jacob's Creek of any dietary requirements when booking.
Currently, the experience will conclude at approximately 4pm, and you are free to explore the facility at leisure. Ask your host about the beautiful walking trail, or grab a glass of wine and relax in a bean bag for the rest of the afternoon!
NOTE: from the 1st April 2018 the Introduction to Wine will change time and take place at 11 am, with lunch commencing afterwards at 12 noon.
Inclusions for Jacob's Creek Sensory Experience Including 2-Course Lunch
- Tutored wine and food sensory tasting
- 2 course set lunch with a glass of wine
- Local host
Exclusions for Jacob's Creek Sensory Experience Including 2-Course Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.