Jain Temple Full-Day Tour From Jodhpur To Udaipur
OverviewThis tour leaves from Jodhpur and takes you to the beautiful Jain Temple in Ranakpur. The temple took 65 years of careful construction because of the complexity of the structure. The basement of this colossal temple is spread over 48,000 sq-ft. There are four entrances to the main chamber where the idol of Adinath is placed. In addition, there are also five pillars in the temple and each holds idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar, standing in the center of all others, holds an idol of Adinath. After visiting the temple, you will be taken to Udaipur, where this tour concludes.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up in the morning at by an English-speaking driver from Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur Junction Railway Station, Bus Station, or your centrally located hotel in Jodhpur, and leave for Jain Temple in Ranakpur. It is believed that the Ranakpur temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, who was a follower of Jainism and a businessman by profession. He constructed the temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the king of Mewar, whose condition for help was that the temple be named after him.
There are four entrances to reach the main chamber, where the idol of Adinath is placed. There are also five pillars in the temple, and each holds idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar, standing in the center of all others, holds an idol of Adinath. After visiting the beautiful Jain Temple, you will be take you to Udaipur, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or your preferred location.
Inclusions for Jain Temple Full-Day Tour From Jodhpur To Udaipur
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, airport, railway station, or bus station
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Jain Temple Full-Day Tour From Jodhpur To Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Return transfer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Village Safari Half-Day Tour In Jodhpur
- 4-Night Golden Sands of Rajasthan Tour including Jaisalmer and the Sam Dunes
- 2-Night Jaisalmer Private Tour from Jodhpur including Camel Ride
- Private Transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur with Independent Tour of Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Camel Safari Day Tour in Jodhpur