Jaipur Cycling Expedition With Visit To Amber Fort
OverviewThis tour is perfect blend of sightseeing and cycling. You will cycle approximately 13 miles through Jaipur, the Pink City and the beautiful countryside up to Amber Fort. Also included is a Heritage Walk and a traditional lunch in an Indian home.Highlights Hawa Mahal Cycle up to Amber Fort Visit inside Amber Fort Heritage Walking Traditional lunch in an Indian home
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur at 6:30 AM and taken to the starting point for your cycle tour. Here, you will meet your professional local guide. Your tour takes you through some of Jaipurs beautiful lanes and past the Hawa Mahal, Palace of Winds. Next, you will go to one of the biggest vegetable and flower markets of the city before cycling up to Amber Fort. As you cycle by the Water Palace, you will start to see the beautiful Fort of Amber at the top of the hill.
After visiting the fort, you will have a Heritage walking tour in the old town below and enjoy a traditional lunch in an Indian home. You will be returned to the starting point of your cycling tour by Auto-rickshaw. From here you will be driven back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Inclusions for Jaipur Cycling Expedition With Visit To Amber Fort
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur to the starting point of your tour.
- English speaking tour guides
- Mountain gear bikes, fitted with basket.
- Entrance fee of Amber Fort
- Traditional Lunch in an Indian Home. (Beverage Excluded).
- 02 Bottles mineral water per person.
Exclusions for Jaipur Cycling Expedition With Visit To Amber Fort
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Must have prior riding experience.
Children (any person below the age of 18 years) can join the tour if they have strong cycling skills and have a minimum height of 130 CMS. Parents will be responsible for signing the Indemnity Form at the time of the tour on behalf of the child. By signing this document, the parent participant agrees to take full individual responsibility for any kind of incident which may occur during the tour.
Punctuality: Our tours start sharp on time. If your clients fail to reach the meeting point in time we do not take any responsibility for a missed tour. In case you miss a tour due to late arrival at the meeting point the tour amount will not be refunded in any case.
Cycling skills and physical fitness: To take part in the tour you need to have good cycling skills and a general level of physical fitness. If there is any doubt about your cycling skills, the guide is authorized to cancel your tour participation due to safety regulations. The paid tour amount will not be refunded in case of being refused on the tour due to poor cycling skills.
To avoid any inconvenience and to respect local traditions during the tour, we kindly advise you to dress appropriate for the cycling tour:
Our guides are the sole authority on the tour; they are fully entitled by our company to take any required decision if needed. All clients are requested at all time to follow strictly the instructions of our guides and local authorities and laws.
Changes made by us : Any changes required during the tours due to local or whether conditions can not result in any claim or refund.
Changes made by you : If you require any last minute changes, we will do our best to cater your needs. If there is a limitation at our end, the company is not liable to provide any refund provided for the service unused as a result.
This tour do not operates during May & June Months.
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-day tour of Jaipur with heritage walk
- Textile Tour of Jaipur with workshop
- Arts-Crafts Tour of Jaipur with Pottery Workshop
- Cycling Tour of Jaipur Countryside
- Half-day tour of Jaipur with street food
- Rajasthani home lunch or dinner in Jaipur
- Kite flying and lunch with a Jaipur family
- Watch Bollywood Movie at Rajmandir Cinema Jaipur