Jaipur Day Tour
OverviewPick up at 9 am from your hotel, to enjoy a mesmerising day of Pink City sightseening on this guided tour of Jaipur. Visit a variety of historical monuments and landmarks covering the Amber Fort, Water Palace, Wind Palace, The City Palace and many more. This 8 hours tour includes transportation, Indian buffet lunch and admission to all listed monuments.
Know More about this tour
Pick up at 9 am from airport / hotel in Jaipur and Begin the tour by visiting the Amber Fort. The Amber fort is Constructed of red sandstone and marble, the attractive, opulent palace is laid out on four levels, each with a courtyard. It consists of the Diwan-i-Aam, or "Hall of Public Audience", the Diwan-i-Khas, or "Hall of Private Audience", the Sheesh Mahal (mirror palace), or Jai Mandir, and the Sukh Niwas where a cool climate is artificially created by winds that blow over a water cascade within the palace.
Continue the tour by making a photo stop at Water Palace around 11am. The Jal Mahal palace is an architectural showcase of the Rajput style of architecture (common in Rajasthan) on a grand scale. The building has a picturesque view of the lake itself but owing to its seclusion from land is equally the focus of a viewpoint from the Man Sagar Dam on the eastern side of the lake in front of the backdrop of the surrounding Nahargarh ("tiger-abode") hills. The palace, built in red sandstone, is a five storied building, of which four floors remain underwater when the lake is full and the top floor is exposed.
Next, you will visit the Hawa Mahal, another Rajput landmark also known as the Palace of the Winds, for more photo opportunities. The five story Hawa Mahal was built in 1799A.D. along the main street of the old city. It is a pink sandstone masterpiece with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows. After taking a short break to enjoy lunch at a popular local restaurant.
You will visit the City Palace which is located in the heart of the old city. which includes the Chandra Mahaland Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthanstate, India. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan. The Chandra Mahal palace now houses a museum, but the greatest part of it is still a royal residence. The palace complex, located northeast of the centre of the grid-patterned Jaipur city, incorporates an impressive and vast array of courtyards, gardens and buildings. The palace was built between 1729 and 1732, initially by Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber. Step into Jaipurs Observatory, a UNESCO World Heritage site which is the most significant, most comprehensive and the best preserved of India's historic observatories. Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaipur. You will encounter some of the most popular items such as precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothing, blue pottery textiles and much more. The tour will conclude around 5pm when you are transferred back to your Jaipur hotel, airport or railway station.
Inclusions for Jaipur Day Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Jaipur Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Private Jaipur Sightseeing Full-Day Tour
- Private Mandawa Tour from Jaipur to Bikaner
- Private Tour: Amber Fort and Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
- Private Day Trip to Samode and Khandela Including Lunch and Dinner