Jaipur Day Tour With Bollywood Movie And A Visit To A Local AstrologerWrite a Review
OverviewIndulge in an evening out, Jaipur-style! From the city’s most spectacular monuments to a thrilling tuk-tuk journey through the magical by-lanes of the Pink City, to an authentic Bollywood experience, traditional Rajasthani feast, and astrology reading, this trail of adventure just keeps getting better and better!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your evening in Jaipur, the Pink City, with a taste of luxury. Everyone will meet at City Palace ticket counter at 4:00PM and start exploring the palace.
With a collection of royal Rajasthani costumes, majestic courtyards, lush gardens, and a remarkable museum, the City Palace is a unique monument we just couldn’t let you miss! From there, we’ll head to Jantar Mantar to discover the math and astronomy behind this incredible UNESCO World Heritage site. From luxury to local, there’s no better way to experience the crazy traffic of India than on a tuk-tuk. This Jaipur tour will have you riding the city’s famous routes while your local guide recalls its stories and legends. Your ever-enthusiastic tuk-tuk driver will drop you off at the Raj Mandir, a beautifully designed and intricately decorated theater often referred to as the Pride of Asia. Before taking in a Bollywood film, you’ll be enjoy a chilled lassi and a local delicacy called meetha paan, caramelised betel leaf with betelnut and aniseed. Tummy satisfied and thirst quenched, you’ll escape into the world of Bollywood song and dance, a truly local experience you’ll never forget.
Still entranced and humming our favorite Bollywood numbers, you’ll head to one of Jaipur’s best restaurants to meet a local astrologer who’ll foretell the cosmic dance of your stars over a traditional Mughlai-Rajputana feast. You’ll have the chance to ask your questions of karma and kal (past and future) and learn the vitality of this ancient science before heading off into the night with stars in your eyes! The tour will end at the Raj Mandir Theater.
Inclusions for Jaipur Day Tour With Bollywood Movie And A Visit To A Local Astrologer
- Local English-speaking guide
- Rickshaw charges
- Entrance fees for monuments visited
- Movie ticket
Exclusions for Jaipur Day Tour With Bollywood Movie And A Visit To A Local Astrologer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is excluded
- Additional food and drinks
- tips and gratuities for the guide.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small group of a maximum of 12 people
Minimum age is 6 years
We recommend wearing comfortable, modest clothing as you will be visiting conservative sites
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.