Jaipur: Full-Day (Pink City) Private Tour With Lunch - Delhi
OverviewExplore Jaipur, one of the most visited places in India. Many of the buildings within the walled city are painted pink. The city is also known as the "Pink City." When one enters this city, one is charmed by the old world, picturesque atmosphere.
Know More about this tourPick-up at your hotel or airport in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida/Ghaziabad/Faridabad early morning. Enjoy 300 km drive to Jaipur. Stop for breakfast en route at the Midway before arriving at Massive Fort.
Meet your guide on arrival, and later ride on an elephant up the hill heading to the Amer Fort, known for its artistic Hindu style elements with its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths. The fort overlooks Maota Lake and is situated on a hilltop.
After touring the Amer Fort you'll head to the nearby City Palace, located Northeast of the center of the grid-patterned Jaipur city, incorporating an impressive and vast array of courtyards, gardens and buildings. Limited areas of the palace have been opened for public visits.
Enjoy a lunch break at an air conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
In the heart of Jaipur lies the stunning jewels Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar:
The amazing Hawa Mahal presents a remarkable view complete with its majestic charm. Centuries ago, royal ladies could observe street festivals from windows while unseen from the outside.
The impressive Jantar Mantar stands as a testimony to the profound interest in astronomy held by Raja Sawai Jai Singh II. Its huge instruments are very accurate and when tested in recent times, have shown minimal error.
Last but not least, you will stop at the Jal Mahal, a mirror palace built in the center of Man Sagar lake. The Jal Mahal palace has had an incredible makeover.
Begin the drive back at around 5.00 pm. You can stop midway for dinner, and arrive at your hotel by 10.00 pm.
Inclusions for Jaipur: Full-Day (Pink City) Private Tour With Lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Jaipur: Full-Day (Pink City) Private Tour With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.