Jaipur Guided Tour
OverviewImmense in incredible India as you visit Rajasthan's capital Jaipur, famously known as the pink city. In this 8 hour guided tour of Jaipur, you will visit ancient monuments rich in history and architecture, experience and explore Jaipur's culture, including an opportunity for you in the afternoon to partake some local shopping if you wish, throughout our day together we will enjoy a delicious traditional Indian style lunch together at one of Jaipur's local restaurants. This is not the typical fast paced tour, our groups are limited to 8??? , this allows our guests to truly enjoy a more personal experience whilst in Jaipur and truly engage with our knowledgeable English speaking local tour to enjoy our culture in a very relaxed atmosphere.
Know More about this tourPick up at your hotel by 09.00 am by driver and tour guide.
Tour will start at approximately 9.30am depending on the number of guests for the tour. Limited to 6???
Hawa Mahal- Palace of the Winds- A brief historical narration and a short time for photography opportunities.
Amber Fort- one of our main attractions in Jaipur with its beauty and memorising history and architecture, the tour will spend around 1.5 hours exploring some of the sights of Amber Fort including the magnificent Sheesh Mahal
Jal Mahal- Stop or actually visit-------- water palace ????
City Palace- also a very famous sight of Jaipur- rich in history and
A stop at Jantar Mantar, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site- with interesting designs of astronomical observatory.
Optional shopping is offered in the afternoon which will include ?? WHAT TYPE OF SHOPPING......
Bottled water is complimentary on the tour.
A traditional Indian lunch will be included in the package, including a complimentary soft drink will be provided.
Please note additional drinks or alcoholic beverages at lunch will be self-pay
Entry tickets on every monument ( self paid ) not included
Tour will include transportation back to your local hotel in Jaipur
For two person after than extra charges per person 25 us doller or 1625 Rupees per person.
Inclusions for Jaipur Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Jaipur Guided Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Tour of Agra Via Express Train from Jaipur with Lunch
- Private Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur With Lunch
- Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur
- PRIVATE 3 DAY UDAIPUR AND JODHPUR CITY TOUR FROM JAIPUR
- Jaipur Independent Sightseeing day tour
- Culture, colour and Excitement - Jaipur Full day Sightseeing Trip
- Jaipur Day Tour
- Jaipur dream tour same day