Jaipur Pink City Full-Day Tour Including Lunch And Elephant Ride At Amber Fort
OverviewThe Jaipur city tour is a great trip for exploring and experiencing Rajasthan. You will get a chance to visit historically famous and significant places in the city, all with a stunning blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at 8:30 am from your hotel lobby, and drive first to see Amber Fort, located in the ancient capital, Amber, in Jaipur. After Amber Fort, see Jal Mahal's (Water Palace) architectural beauty, and the beautiful Man Sagar Lake, that surrounds it.Here you will enjoya camel ride.
Next you will see City Palace, a great blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture. Founded by Maharaja Jai Singh, this palace has numerous palatial structures including Chandra Mahal, Badal Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, City Palace Museum and the Govind Dev Temple. It also holds a collection of around 2000 weapons, armor and dresses of Mughals and Rajputs.
After City Palace, visit Hawa Mahal (Air Palace), a five storey faade, built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in the shape of a pyramid with 953 small windows all in decorative lattice style.
After the City Palace, your guide and driver will take you to some of the famous shops and boutiques nearby for you to explore. After shopping, you will return back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Jaipur Pink City Full-Day Tour Including Lunch And Elephant Ride At Amber Fort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private AC vehicle
- Camel ride at Jal Mahal
Exclusions for Jaipur Pink City Full-Day Tour Including Lunch And Elephant Ride At Amber Fort
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Private Jaipur Sightseeing Full-Day Tour
- Private Mandawa Tour from Jaipur to Bikaner
- Private Tour: Amber Fort and Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
- Private Day Trip to Samode and Khandela Including Lunch and Dinner