Jaipur Private Day Tour: Amber Fort, City Palace, Royal Observatory, Water Palace And Palace Of Winds
OverviewJaipur is a place famous for its amazing forts and palaces with beautiful architecture. This private tour with a local guide will make sure that you understand the history and architecture in details about Jaipur. We will also go to the Royal Dreams of King's and Queen's and make you feel royal and nostalgic.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourAt 8am you will be met at your hotel by yourdriver, professional guide, and vehicle. Take off towards Amber Fort, the main attraction in Jaipur. On arrival, your guide will show you the Fort and Palace and explain in detail its unique history and fascinatingarchitecture.
After around two hours at the Amber Fort, stop to admire the Water Palace, exploretheCity Palace and the Royal Home of the Kings, andvisit the Royal Observatory.
Enjoy lunch (included) at a local restaurant, before continuing to the Palace of Winds.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Jaipur Private Day Tour: Amber Fort, City Palace, Royal Observatory, Water Palace And Palace Of Winds
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Jaipur Private Day Tour: Amber Fort, City Palace, Royal Observatory, Water Palace And Palace Of Winds
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Jaipur Day Trip from New Delhi with Lunch
- Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing with Elephant ride and Monument Entrance Fees
- Private Day Tour of Jaipur Sightseeing
- Private Tour: Jaipur Sightseeing Including Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort and Elephant Ride
- Private Tour: Pushkar Day Trip from Jaipur
- Jaipur Abhaneri Well Day Tour