Jaipur Royal Tour By CycleWrite a Review
OverviewDuring this 4-hour small group tour, cycle tour through the streets and quaint attractions of Jaipur. Witness a palace located on an island amidst a lake. Visit the Maharaja's cenotaphs and admire the artisans' handiwork. Imagine what it must have been to be like a royal at the City Palace Complex. The tour also has refreshment stops that allow you to sample local street food, and ends with breakfast on the terrace of a local hotel.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with a pickup from your hotel and a transfer to the starting point of the small group cycling tour. Start early in the morning to avoid crowds and traffic on the streets.
The Pink Royal tour takes you in the heart of the Maharaja's heritage and brings it back to life. Dive into history, admire the most beautiful sites of Jaipur and be transported in another era. Cycle to the Water Palace and visit the Maharaja's cenotaphs, discover the City Palace Complex and learn about the daily life of Maharajas.
Pass by a vegetable wholesale market and witness local produce and the clamour of buyers and sellers. You will also visit a temple enroute. Enjoy an Indian breakfast in a 270 year old heritage haveli. Breakfast options include poha (flattened rice dish), aloo paratha (flat Indian bread stuffed with potatoes) , dahi (curd), coffee, chai or black tea. Thereafter, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Jaipur Royal Tour By Cycle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Jaipur Royal Tour By Cycle
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
About 15 kms of cycling for the entire trip
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.