OverviewThis full-day tour will show you Jaipur by an air-conditioned car with a guide. Visit the Amer Fort with an elephant, the Jaigarh and Nahargarh Forts, the Albert Museum, the magnificent City Palace, the Palace of Winds and Sisodia Rani Garden. Be greeted by a former royal family of Kalwar and enjoy a special dinner at Castle Kalwar.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of seating available
- Step back in time on a history tour
- A la carte dinner included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Jaipur, Jaipur Airport or Railway Station prior to 7:30 AM by an air-conditioned car with your guide. After approx. a 35 mins drive we will arrive at Fort Amer. Visit various halls with intricate workmanship on the walls and the ceilings. Return to the base of the fort by a jeep or on foot and proceed to Forts Jaigarh and Nagargarh.
Marvel at the world's largest cannon that was used by the former rajas in battles. After a visit to these forts which will take approx. 4 hours, you will be driven to the City Palace and the nearby Palace of Winds with exquisite silverware, paintings, armory and other artifacts. The palace is an architectural wonder and around the palace there are a number of shops selling all kinds of handicrafts. Enjoy a cycle-rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars.
At 2:00 PM enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Hotel Mahal Khandela. In the late afternoon, visit the Albert Museum, the Birla Temple and
Sisodia Rani Garden. Proceed to Castle Kalwar at 6 PM (19 km from Jaipur). We will be greeted by the owner who is a member of the former royal family of Kalwar and also a highly decorated General of the Indian Army. Dinner in the enchanting environs of the castle.
Return to Jaipur by 8:30 PM.
Inclusions for Jaipur Sightseeing Day Tour
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Jaipur, Jaipur Airport or Railway Station
- A cycle-rickshaw ride near City Palace
- All entry fees to monuments
- Local guide
- Lunch and dinner
- Parking fees
- Transferred by AC car or coach
- Mineral water and juices
Exclusions for Jaipur Sightseeing Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photography charges
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.