Jaipur Sightseeing Private Day Tour
OverviewJaipur sightseeing Tour with Private Guide & Car is a special tour for travelers who want to explore the Pinkcity at fullest . Tour comprises for forts , Palaces , local markets & special activities
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Meet your driver and private tour guide at your hotel. Startyour sightseeing of Jaipur by visiting the Amber Fort. When you reach the 16th century fort, explore on foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake. In addition, your guide will explain to you the rich history of Amber Fort.
Next, visit the City Palace in the heart of Jaipur, which is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Enjoy the fine collection of textiles, costumes and armor at the City Palace.
Next, visit Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. This building was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen.
Finally, view the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar, built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh.
Inclusions for Jaipur Sightseeing Private Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (if option is selected)
Exclusions for Jaipur Sightseeing Private Day Tour
- Camera fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.