OverviewWhere else in the world can you experience the thrill of bobsledding without the icy conditions of a snowy mountain? For the adventure of a lifetime in Jamaica, book yourself a seat on a bobsledding tour from Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay. Buckle up, hold on and get ready for a thrilling ride through the Jamaican rainforest you wont want to miss!
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourIn this unique Jamaican vacation activity, you’ll get a taste of being on the world-famous Jamaican bobsled team. The exciting sport of bobsledding grabbed international headlines in 1988 when 4 guys from Jamaica donned their lycra bodysuits and hurtled down the mountain at the 1988 Winter Olympics. The unlikely-but-true story of a team from sunny Jamaica competing in the icy, winter sport of bobsledding captured the world’s attention in the 1993 movie Cool Runnings. Now you have the chance to join the fun in the sun!
Departing Montego Bay, you'll travel through picturesque countryside towards the eco-park in Ocho Rios. The scenic drive along the north coast passes through the historic town of Falmouth, known for its Georgian style houses and links with Christopher Columbus.
On arrival at your bobsledding destination, you'll be intrigued by the layout and design of the park. Stretching from Dunns River Falls at a height of 700 ft (215m), the winding 3,200 ft (975m) course is an exotic habitat for local flora and fauna. With natural springs, indigenous plants and diverse species of birds, the landscape you will ride through is a great introduction to Jamaica’s beautiful jungles. The track was built into the existing natural landscape, ensuring the least amount of impact on the local wildlife as possible.
Your Jamaican bobsled adventure begins with a little instruction, and you’ll soon find that the bobsled is simple and easy to operate. A hand brake allows you to control your speed at all times. It’s up to you if you want to slow down and enjoy the scenery, or get your heart pumping as you let go of the brakes and speed down the hill! Hotel pickup and drop off from Montego Bay is included on this fun day trip.
So what are you waiting for? Book your seat today for a truly unique adventure in Jamaica and enjoy some cool runnings of your own!
Inclusions for Jamaica Bobsledding Tour
- Bobsled ride
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Jamaica Bobsledding Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.