Jamaica Foodie And Cultural Immersion Experience - Ocho Rios
OverviewCome and see Jamaica in a different way other than just, "Sand, Sea & sun.There is much more to Jamaica and you have to indulge in an itinerary such as this one to really see, learn and get to know the true culture of the island it's people and their way of life..This 5 hour tour of Ocho rios might just do this for you and yours, come and Immerse yourself and never be disappointed you did not..
Know More about this tourThis tour which is none like any other offered throughout the entire Jamaica takes you deep into the culture.
The tour begins when you are identified by your host either at your hotel or at your cruise port.
This itinerary takes clients to the Konko Gardens Falls and park in Ocho Rios for roughly, 1 1/2 hours where client are given a walking guided tour of a botanical garden , visit a bird Avery of which you can interact with some of the wild life in Jamaica, clients also have the opportunity to hike the water fall if they have this interest.
After having all that fun at the Gardens and Falls, we move to the town center where clients will then given a walking guided tour through the town it self, walking through the farmers market learning about and trying out some of Jamaica's local produce, such as "Sugar Cane", Coconuts, drinking the water and eating the meat from the inside, visiting a local bakery where clients will be given the chance to sample what is called in Jamaica Beef or Chicken patties, this is something not to miss out on.
From here when then take clients for a main lunch stop for a choice of "Jerk Chicken or Jerk Pork" served with a side order of Festivals..
This package price includes a guided bus tour of the Ocho Rios area, pick up at hotels within the ocho rios area and from the cruise port in Ocho Rios,the entrance fees to the Konoko Gardens falls and park, samples of the local produces, and lunch at the Local eatery.
Clients should take small notes for the purchasing of things they might want more of after sampling.
The entire tour from pick up to drop off is roughly 5hrs.
Inclusions for Jamaica Foodie And Cultural Immersion Experience
- Entrance fees
- Lunch Combo
- Local Produce Samples
Exclusions for Jamaica Foodie And Cultural Immersion Experience
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour From Ocho Rios To Dunn's River Falls
- Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios
- Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour
- Hampden Rum Factory
- Koniko Falls and Shopping
- Legends and Falls - Bob Marley Combo
- Sun Valley Plantation Tour from Ocho Rios
- Kingston Town combo with Bob Marley Museum and Port Royal