Jamaica Swamp Safari Village And Falmouth Tour From Montego Bay
OverviewVenture to the Jamaica Swamp Safari Village site of a famous James Bond movie with a brief stop in the historical town of Falmouth. On this two-hour tour from Montego Bay, youll get up close to a wide variety of animals that live in this natural mangrove habitat. The Swamp Safari is home to more than 30 American crocodiles plus capuchin monkeys, the endangered Jamaican boa constrictor, green iguanas, rare local birds and more. Catch a glimpse of Falmouths colonial past before you meet the crocodiles and their companions!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly guide in your hotel lobby in Montego Bay and drive to nearby Falmouth, one of the Caribbeans best-preserved colonial towns. Once a thriving Jamaican port used for sugar and rum exportation, as well as the infamous slave trade the streets of Falmouth are still lined with original houses and lovely old buildings. Visit St Peters Anglican church, built in 1795, and admire other stunning examples of Georgian architecture as you embark on a brief sightseeing tour of the scenic town.
Afterward, gain entry to Jamaica Swamp Safari Village and enjoy a guided tour of the swamp. View several species of rare local birds housed in the walk-through aviary and checkout some fascinating animals of the Americas including agouti, coatimundi, capuchin monkey, collared peccary, tayra and mongoose.
Observe a Jamaican boa constrictor and an 18-foot (5.5-meter) anaconda as well as the nearly extinct Jamaican coney a guinea pig-like rodent also known as the Jamaican hutia. Be entertained at a Swamp Safari crocodile show and watch as an experienced crocodile handler calls, feeds, and handles the giant crocodiles. Youll hear tales about the crocodile-jumping scene from the James Bond movie Live and Let Die filmed here in 1972 in which the founder of the crocodile farm played the stunt double!
Inclusions for Jamaica Swamp Safari Village And Falmouth Tour From Montego Bay
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Swamp Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Jamaica Swamp Safari Village And Falmouth Tour From Montego Bay
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Snorkel Cruise from Montego Bay
- YS Falls and Appleton Rum Tour from Montego Bay
- Private Dunn's River Falls and Martha Brae River Rafting Tour from Montego Bay
- Negril Sightseeing Tour with Sunset at Ricks Cafe
- River Boarding on the Rio Bueno in Jamaica
- Jamaica Super Saver: Montego Bay and Rose Hall Tour plus Luminous Lagoon Night Cruise