Jamaica Zipline And Kayak Adventure On The Great River - Montego Bay
OverviewExplore the Great River of Jamaica by kayak and zipline. On this 2-hour guided tour, you get to ride some rapids, crisscross over the water on three ziplines, and holler like Tarzan as you soar through the canopy. Convenient pickup and drop-off from most Negril and Montego Bay hotels is included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, travel up into the hills of the Jamaican countryside and reach the activities center by the Great River, flowing northwest of Montego Bay into the Caribbean. Upon arrival, learn basic paddle strokes, and how to get in and out of the kayak on the riverbank.
Then off you go into the Great River, paddling through an exciting mix of calm and active rapids. Along the way, your attentive guide points out the indigenous wildlife, fruit and tropical foliage, including lobster-claw heliconias, ginger lilies and a wide array of colorful birds.
You'll also get a chance to turn the jungle into your own aerial playground. Follow your guide to a riverbank, where youll stow your kayak, and get out for a brief hike to arrive at a zipline platform. After a safety briefing, clip on your line and and speed across the jungle forest, landing on two other platforms along the way. Youll cover about 150 feet (46 meters) of tree canopy overall.
Afterward, get back in your kayak and follow your guide down the river. Photos taken of your adrenaline-charged outing will be available for purchase back at the center. Note that you may also have the option of river tubing instead of kayaking.
End your tour by peacefully drifting down the river in your kayak. Back at the launch site, you'll enjoy a lunch of some Jamaican favorites, including jerk chicken. After lunch, you'll be transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Jamaica Zipline And Kayak Adventure On The Great River
- Local guide
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Safety overview
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Jamaica Zipline And Kayak Adventure On The Great River
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please Note: Operator cannot pickup from Sandals resorts
Minimum age is 6 years
Maximum weight is 240 pounds (108 kg)
It is recommended you bring swimwear, towel, closed-toe shoes and water shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records Day Trip and Blue Hole Tour
- Montego Bay Roundtrip Airport Transfer
- John's Hall Montego Bay Adventure Tour
- Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Blue Hole Falls Tour
- Private Dunns River Falls Day Trip from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
- Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Jamaica River-Rafting Adventure on the Rio Bueno