James Bond Aqua Safari - Khao Lak
OverviewGet ready to witness mother nature's miracle by visiting the world renowned James Bond Island. It is erected straight out of the emerald green waters with a thin base and broad top. You will be amazed to know how it is not falling off as this thought has left many intellectuals head scratching. Also the 1974 classic flick James Bond (The Man with the golden gun) climax was shot on this very island
Know More about this tourJames Bond Island is located in Phang Nga Bay, North East of Phuket.
Originally named Ko Khao Phing Kan, today it is popularly known as James Bond Island, even by the locals, as it was featured in the famous James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun.
At a distance of about 130 km from Ko Khao Phing Kan stands a 66 ft tall islet known as Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. This tall islet, made of limestone, is a part of the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
The rock pinnacle with its signature shape of broad at the top and narrow towards the bottom is an example of Mother Natures Work at its best. Due to its unique but precarious shape boats are not allowed too close to the island.
The boats as well as a small beach Koh Ping Ghan are the best places from which to view James Bond Island
Koh Ping Ghan also has some naturals wonders to offer eager tourists. There is a high leaning rock, inside which one can explore caves. Additionally it also has many stalls from where shopping enthusiasts can purchase some souvenirs.
- 0830 Pick up from hotel and drive northwards, sightseeing along the way. Get onboard a traditional longtailed boat. Cruise along a canal through a vast area of mangrove forest where a nursery of marine life. Enjoy picturesque limestone karsts raising straight in the air above calm surface of the sea.
- 1030 Visit James Bond Island where The Man with Golden Gun was filmed. Take a short trip on canoe to enter scenery sea caves.
- 1230 Enjoy Thai lunch at a floating Sea Gypsea Village. Visit a school and view local life on the village.
- 1400 Get back to the pier and drive further towards Suwankuha Temple where a reclining Buddha image located. Explore the cave where once was a hideaway place from the war and several visits from important persons of Thailand. Watching wild macaques and chance to feed them. Get freshened up by swimming at a waterfall before home
- 1645 Return to Pier and drop back to hotel
Carry a physical copy of the Prepaid Tour Voucher,,
Consider being on time while pick up as the drivers are not allowed to wait for guests more than 10 minutes.
Keep your life jacket on throughout sea transfers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.