James Bond Film Location Walking Tour In London
OverviewSee James Bond film locations and hear insider gossip galore on this 2.5-hour London walking tour! With a Bond expert as a guide, learn all about the fictional (and rather dashing) 007 agent who flirted and wooed his way around the world on secret missions for the British government. As Bond’s headquarters were based in the capital, London is awash with sites featured in the films, and you’ll see buildings, movie props and secret bunkers used in classics like ‘Skyfall,’ ‘Die Another Day’ and more!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central London and set off on your 2.5-hour walking tour of the capital, seeing the sites used in the iconic James Bond films a collection based on Ian Flemings 1950s and 60s novels about the escapades of British secret service agent 007.
Your tour will start at Charing Cross and then take a stroll across town to Westminster.
While walking your guide will keep you entertained with little-known facts and trivia about the hugely successful James Bond films. Hear tales of Sean Connery and Roger Moore two of the actors who brought the debonair agent to life on screen -- and learn insider secrets about classic Bond films like From Russia, with Love and Casino Royale.
As an agent working for MI6 (a secret section of the British government) Bond was embroiled in politics, although he seemed to care little for it. Still, where better to learn about his fictional work than Westminster? The beating heart of British politics boasts government buildings a plenty, and many of them took center stage in films like Skyfall. See countless buildings used in the films and explore the secret bunkers where much-loved Bond characters, like his boss M, hid.
After 2.5 hours on the trail of James Bond, your tour finishes near Vauxhall Station in the center of town.
Inclusions for James Bond Film Location Walking Tour In London
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for James Bond Film Location Walking Tour In London
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour with Thames River Cruise
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport