James Bond Island Day Tour And Canoeing From Krabi
OverviewEmbark on a journey to James Bond Island by a large longtail or speed boat. Experience sightseeing and canoeing on an 8-hour guided tour of the stunning limestone karst rocks. Follow in the footsteps of Roger Moore, visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple and Panyee floating village in Phang Nga Bay, and more.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourFollowing a pick-up service from your hotel in Krabi, transfer to Phang Nga Bay by air-conditioned minivan to discover the famous filming locations of The Man With the Golden Gun in Phang Nga Bay.
Phang Nga Bay found its way onto the tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movie starring Roger Moore as 007, and is distinctive for its sheer limestone cliffs that jut vertically out of the crystal emerald-green water.
Climb aboard a traditional longtail boat at Tadan Pier near Phang Nga Town and voyage over to James Bond Island. Discover the famous Khao Phing Kan, a very high leaning rock with tiny caves, where you can find stalls selling souvenirs mostly made from beautiful shells and wood. Walk around the James Bond Island and take a photo of Koh Tapu (also known as Nail Island or Spike Island). The limestone rock is around 20 meters tall with a diameter ranging from about 4 meters at the bottom and up to 8 meters at the top (hence the name of nail island).
Continue to Thalu Island, where you can take a guided kayak tour along the mangrove river and the giant stalactites caves & limestone cliffs (please book the kayak option). If canoeing isnt your thing you can just enjoy the sights that James Bond Island and its surroundings has to offer!Panyee floating village is where you will stop for lunch. The natural island of Panyee is a towering vertical mass of limestone. Nearly all of the village sits atop a huge network of stilts that clings to the edge of the islands coastline and stretches out over the sea in a maze of raised platforms and walkways.
Cruise slowly back to the pier and visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple, also known as Monkey Cave. Make a last stop at Raman Waterfalls on your adventure. A place with an abundance of flora and fauna such as monkeys, deers, squirrels and birds.
Conclude your tour back in your centrally located hotel where you can make a great conclusion to an unforgettable day.
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:30: Drive by minivan to Phang Nga province
- 09:30 - 09:50: Short stopover at Khao Khao Petrol station to go to the bathroom
- 10:00 - 10:30: Cruise from Tha Dan Pier by longtail boat to James Bond Island
- 11:00 - 11:30: Visit James Bond Island & Khao Phing Kan
- 11:40 - 12:00: Sightseeing cruise by longtail boat to Thapu Island
- 12:00 - 12:40: Take a guided kayaking trip to Lot Cave (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 12:40 - 13:40: Restaurant lunch on Koh Panyee
- 14:00 - 14:30: Depart from Koh Panyee to Tha Dan Pier
- 14:30 - 15:00: Visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple (Monkey Cave)
- 15:20 - 15:50: Enjoy swimming & relaxing at Raman waterfall (if enough water)
- 15:50 - 16:50: Head back to Krabi
- 16:50 - 17:15: Transfer to your hotel
Inclusions for James Bond Island Day Tour And Canoeing From Krabi
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak equipment (only if kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for James Bond Island Day Tour And Canoeing From Krabi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Longtail boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat as there are no piers on the islands
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Railay Beach to Phuket by High Speed Ferry
- Ao Nang to Phuket by Speedboat via Koh Yao Islands
- Full-Day Snorkel Tour to Koh Rok and Koh Ha from Krabi
- Small-Group Smart Thai Cooking Class in Krabi
- Waree Raksa Hot Spring Thai Spa and Massage Treatment in Krabi Rainforest
- Emerald Pool & Hot water Spring - Krabi