Following a pickup service from your hotel in Krabi, climb aboard the speed boat at Ao thalane Pier and voyage over to the famous James Bond Island which is situated in the north of Phang Nga Bay.
It found its way onto the tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movieThe Man With the Golden Gun starring Roger Moore as 007, and is distinctive for its sheer limestone cliffs that jut vertically out of the crystal emerald-green water.
Discover the famous Khao Phing Kan, a very high leaning rock with tiny caves, where you can find stalls selling souvenirs mostly made from beautiful shells and wood. Walk around the James Bond Island and take a photo of Koh Tapu (also known as Nail Island or Spike Island). The limestone rock is around 20 meters tall with a diameter ranging from about 4 meters at the bottom and up to 8 meters at the top (hence the name of nail island).
Continue to Thalu Island, where you can take a guided kayak tour along the mangrove river and the giant stalactites caves & limestone cliffs (please book the kayak option). If canoeing isnt your thing you can just enjoy the sights that James Bond Island and its surroundings has to offer!
Panyee floating village is where you will stop for lunch. The natural island of Panyee is a towering vertical mass of limestone. Nearly all of the village sits atop a huge network of stilts that clings to the edge of the islands coastline and stretches out over the sea in a maze of raised platforms and walkways.
Cruise back to Ao nang whilst enjoying a marvelous view to Hong Island and make a great conclusion to an unforgettable day.
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the crew at Ao Thalane Pier
- 09:00 - 09:45: Cruise by speed boat to James Bond Island
- 09:45 - 11:15: Sightseeing & photography at James Bond Island
- 11:15 - 11:30: Continue to Thalu Island
- 11:30 - 12:00: Guided kayaking into Lot Noi Cave (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 12:00 - 13:00: Have lunch on Panyee Island
- 13:00 - 14:15: Sightseeing & shopping on Koh Panyee
- 14:15 - 15:00: Head back to Krabi
- 15:00 - 15:30: Enjoy a marvellous view to Hong Island
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel