James Bond Island Day Tour By Speedboat From Krabi With Optional Kayaking
OverviewEmbark on a journey to James Bond Island by speed boat from Krabi. Follow in the footsteps of Roger Moore and visit the famous Khao Phing Kan with its needle formed limestone rock which is featured in the 007 movie "The Man with the Golden Gun". Experience sightseeing and canoeing on this 7-hour guided tour of the stunning limestone karst rocks in the Phang Nga Bay including "Lod Cave" and the Panyee floating village on stilts.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Following a pickup service from your hotel in Krabi, climb aboard the speed boat at Ao Thalane Pier and voyage over to the famous James Bond Island which is situated in the north of Phang Nga Bay.
It found its way onto the tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movieThe Man With the Golden Gun starring Roger Moore as 007, and is distinctive for its sheer limestone cliffs that jut vertically out of the crystal emerald-green water.
Discover the famous Khao Phing Kan, a very high leaning rock with tiny caves, where you can find stalls selling souvenirs mostly made from beautiful shells and wood. Walk around the James Bond Island and take a photo of Koh Tapu (also known as Nail Island or Spike Island). The limestone rock is around 20 meters tall with a diameter ranging from about 4 meters at the bottom and up to 8 meters at the top (hence the name of nail island).
Continue to Thalu Island, where you can take a guided kayak tour along the mangrove river and the giant stalactites caves & limestone cliffs (please book the kayak option). If canoeing isnt your thing you can just enjoy the sights that James Bond Island and its surroundings has to offer!
Panyee floating village is where you will stop for lunch. The natural island of Panyee is a towering vertical mass of limestone. Nearly all of the village sits atop a huge network of stilts that clings to the edge of the islands coastline and stretches out over the sea in a maze of raised platforms and walkways.
Cruise back to Ao Nang whilst enjoying a marvelous view to Hong Island and make a great conclusion to an unforgettable day.
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the crew at Ao Thalane Pier
- 09:00 - 09:45: Cruise by speed boat to James Bond Island
- 09:45 - 11:15: Sightseeing & photography at James Bond Island
- 11:15 - 11:30: Continue to Thalu Island
- 11:30 - 12:00: Guided kayaking into Lot Noi Cave (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 12:00 - 13:00: Have lunch on Panyee Island
- 13:00 - 14:15: Sightseeing & shopping on Koh Panyee
- 14:15 - 15:00: Head back to Krabi
- 15:00 - 15:30: Enjoy a marvellous view to Hong Island
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for James Bond Island Day Tour By Speedboat From Krabi With Optional Kayaking
- Drinking water, lunch (mini buffet) and fruit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak and equipment (only of kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Round-trip hotel transportation
Exclusions for James Bond Island Day Tour By Speedboat From Krabi With Optional Kayaking
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 8 people are required for the tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Get picked up from the hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach 1-hour before scheduled departure. If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from Ao Nam Mao Pier, just a 15-minute boat ride from Railay East
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.