James Bond Island Tour From Phuket
OverviewJames Bond Island, erected straight out of emerald green waters with a thin base and broad top, got its name after it was featured in one of the successful spy movies. The boat while crossing the Phang Nga Bay will take you to visit the famous James Bond island, with canoes will visit the fantastic caves. While returning to Phuket you will stop at Lawa island where you can swim and relax
- James Bond Island is of one of the most famous islands in the world. Enjoy sea canoeing or just relax by the white sand beach during your tour to James Bond Island. Marvel at the emerald green crystal clear water and feed the fishes on the island Learn about the local legends behind the James Bond Island.Enjoy a delicious Local lunch on the luxury boat during your tour to James Bond Island.
Know More about this tourJames Bond Island is located in Phang Nga Bay, North East of Phuket. Originally named Ko Khao Phing Kan, today it is popularly known as James Bond Island, even by the locals, as it was featured in the famous James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun.
At a distance of about 130 km from Ko Khao Phing Kan stands a 66 ft tall islet known as Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. This tall islet, made of limestone, is a part of the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
The rock pinnacle with its signature shape of broad at the top and narrow towards the bottom is an example of Mother Natures Work at its best. Due to its unique but precarious shape boats are not allowed too close to the island.
The boats as well as a small beach Koh Ping Ghan are the best places from which to view James Bond Island.
Koh Ping Ghan also has some naturals wonders to offer eager tourists. There is a high leaning rock, inside which one can explore caves. Additionally it also has many stalls from where shopping enthusiasts can purchase some souvenirs.
Inclusions for James Bond Island Tour From Phuket
- Roundtrip transfer fromto your hotel located in PatongKataKaron areas on shared basis.
- Sea transfer fromto James Bond Island in Big Boat on Shared basis.
- English speaking licensed guide
- Canoe equipment Life jacket.
- Thai Local Lunch
Exclusions for James Bond Island Tour From Phuket
- Personal expenditures,
- Tips or gratuities
- National Park fee
- Any Water Sports Fee
- 0730 Hrs Pick up from your hotel by air conditioned vehicle to transfer to Ao Por pier
- 0930 Hrs Reach Ao Por Pier enjoy complimentary teacoffeedesert services
- 0945 Hrs Depart to Phang Nga Bay National Park by luxury boat and admire Thailands stunning scenery
- 1030 Hrs Visit Panak Island and enjoy canoeing at Bat Cave
- 1130 Hrs Depart from Panak Island to enjoy Canoeing in Hong Island. Our guides will paddle to explore hidden caves lagoons.
- 1240 Hrs Enjoy a delicious Lunch onboard
- 1330 Hrs Visit James Bond Island to discover the famous movie location The man with the Golden Gun was filmed. Here enjoy a leisurely time walking and take nice photos.
- 1500 Hrs Visit Naka Bay or Lawa Island for swimming and canoeing by yourself
- 1600 Hrs Arrive at Aor Por Pier Depart back for Phuket
Keep your life jacket on throughout sea transfers
Program is subjected to changed depending on weather and sea conditions
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.