James Bond Island Tour By Long Tail Boat - Phuket
OverviewGet ready to witness mother nature's miracle by visiting the world renowned James Bond Island. It is erected straight out of the emerald green waters with a thin base and broad top. You will be amazed to know how it is not falling off as this thought has left many intellectuals head scratching. Enjoy sea canoeing at Tamlod Island, explore the hidden caves. and lagoons. Ride on a back of elephant, see the entertaining monkey show, take amazing Or-carting ride and many other fun activities in this full day tour
Know More about this tourJames Bond Island is located in Phang Nga Bay, North East of Phuket.
Originally named Ko Khao Phing Kan, today it is popularly known as James Bond Island, even by the locals, as it was featured in the famous James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun.
At a distance of about 130 km from Ko Khao Phing Kan stands a 66 ft tall islet known as Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. This tall islet, made of limestone, is a part of the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
The rock pinnacle with its signature shape of broad at the top and narrow towards the bottom is an example of Mother Natures Work at its best. Due to its unique but precarious shape boats are not allowed too close to the island.
The boats as well as a small beach Koh Ping Ghan are the best places from which to view James Bond Island.
Koh Ping Ghan also has some naturals wonders to offer eager tourists. There is a high leaning rock, inside which one can explore caves. Additionally it also has many stalls from where shopping enthusiasts can purchase some souvenirs.
- 0730 Hrs Pick up from your hotel by air conditioned vehicle
- 0930 Hrs Visit Lung Khai Fruits Garden
- 0945 Hrs Escort the Boat To Phang Nga Bay
- 1030 Hrs Visit the famous James Bond Island By Speed Boat
- 1130 Hrs Indulge into sea canoeing at Tamlod Island
- 1240 Hrs Gourmet lunch at Fisherman Village
- 1330 Hrs Elephant Trekking at island safari
- 1400 Hrs Enjoy fantastic Baby elephant Show, monkey show
- 14.30 HrsAmazing Oxcart Riding, Buffalo photo at the rice field
- 15.30 HrsLearn Rubber Tapping demonstration
- Arrive back to hotel in the evening.
Carry a physical copy of the Prepaid Tour Voucher,,
Consider being on time while pick up as the drivers are not allowed to wait for guests more than 10 minutes.
Keep your life jacket on throughout sea transfers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.