James Bond Island With Sea Canoe By Long Tail Boat - Krabi
OverviewTake a break and soak in the beauty of nature as you take excursion to stunning Phang Nga Bay from Karbi. You will take a long tail boat trip to James Bond Island, which was one of the settings of the spy film the 'Man with Golden Gun'. You will go canoeing through the lagoons and passageways to see the limestone formations up-close. Have Fun with the monkeys at Suwankuha Temple. Hop on board and experience this fun-filled day in Phang Nga Bay!
Know More about this tourJames Bond Island is located in Phang Nga Bay, North East of Phuket.
Originally named Ko Khao Phing Kan, today it is popularly known as James Bond Island, even by the locals, as it was featured in the famous James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun.
At a distance of about 130 km from Ko Khao Phing Kan stands a 66 ft tall islet known as Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. This tall islet, made of limestone, is a part of the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
The rock pinnacle with its signature shape of broad at the top and narrow towards the bottom is an example of Mother Natures Work at its best. Due to its unique but precarious shape boats are not allowed too close to the island.
The boats as well as a small beach Koh Ping Ghan are the best places from which to view James Bond Island.
Koh Ping Ghan also has some naturals wonders to offer eager tourists. There is a high leaning rock, inside which one can explore caves. Additionally it also has many stalls from where shopping enthusiasts can purchase some souvenirs.
- 08.30 Pick you up from centrally located hotels by minibus.
- 09.30 Drive up to Phang Nga Province ahead to the pier viewing Thailands amazing scenic.
- 11.30 On Arrival at Phang Nga Province, board at long tail Boat. Enjoy ride viewing the spectacular scenery of PhangNga Bay the surrounding mangrove forest the limestone mountains at Thamlod.
- 12.30 Getting through the TunelCave and stop at the James bond Island where the most famous Hollywood Film The Man With The Golden Gun was shot. Take photos of the James bond Island and the Pingan mountain for your good memories.
- 13.30 Visit KohPanYee also known as the fisherman village and take a delicious Thai lunch. After lunch take a walk in the village to see the waylife of the local people who live on this floating village since longtime.
- 14.30 Enjoy SeaCanoe along the mangrove forest. Take a stop at Monkey Cave Temple or Suwanakuha Temple.
- 16.30 Arrive back to Krabi and transfer to hotel. Tour concludes with some fond memories and amazing experiences.
Carry a physical copy of the Prepaid Tour Voucher,,
Consider being on time while pick up as the drivers are not allowed to wait for guests more than 10 minutes.
Keep your life jacket on throughout sea transfers
Bring Sun protection, Hat, Rough terrain shoes for comfortable tour
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Krabi Jungle Tour Including Tiger Cave Temple, Crystal Pool and Krabi Hot Spring
- James Bond Island Day Tour and Canoeing from Krabi
- Half-Day Kinnaree Rueng Ra Spa Treatment in Krabi
- Hourly Departure from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta by Shared Minivan
- Phang Nga Bay Tour from Krabi
- Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving from Koh Phi Phi