- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hr 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Between 10am and 5pm
Departure Details :
ＢＯＪ株式会社（Beauty Of Japan）, Japan, 〒104-0041 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Shintomi, 1-chōme−3−２ 新富町一丁目５階
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewGet an introduction to the fine art of Shodo, Japanese calligraphy with a a renowned designer and professional calligraphy master in this 1.5-hour lesson. Learn how to write basics, including your name and simple kanji (Japanese characters) with a brush. By the end of the class you will have a piece of art to bring back home.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Learn tips and techniques and practice writing a few words on a piece of special paper. The Shodo master teaches you how to write your name in Japanese and teaches you the meaning of each kanji character as well.
Once you are finished, you can bring the paper back home with you along with works by the teacher.
Your visit concludes at the studio and you make your own way back to your hotel or to your next destination.
All equipment for calligraphy
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infants must sit on laps
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: Your clothes may get stained with ink