Japanese-style Lymphatic Massage In Tokyo
OverviewThis Japanese-style body and face lymphatic massage is a customized form of massage that may help your lymph system do its job better. This massage mainly focuses on stimulating the body and making your face visibly smaller by pressure. By understanding the anatomy and the functions of the lymphatic system, your massage therapist will assist your body in clearing sluggish tissues of waste and swelling.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourAlthough this salon is located in the center of Tokyo, it is in very calm area near the Tokyo Metro Line's Hiroo Station. This salon is most famous for a Japanese-style lymphatic massage for the body and face.
Lymphatic massage can benefit just about everyone. Lymphatic massage would likely serve you well if you're feeling tired, low on energy or if you've been sick and feeling like your body is fighting to get back on track.
The very friendly and professional staff will help stimulate your face to become visibly smaller and encourage your lymph flow and remove excess waste in your body to help your immunity and vitality in a short amount of time.
Inclusions for Japanese-style Lymphatic Massage In Tokyo
- Massage price
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Japanese-style Lymphatic Massage In Tokyo
- Transportation to/from salon
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 15 years
Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to reservation time
Please contact your local supplier to confirm your reservation time
We cannot accept only male group booking. Please book with female when males want to book our massage
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shirakawago and Hida Takayama! Sightseeing at Hida no Sato and Hirayu Falls! Enjoy One Night Stay
- Evening Photo Walking Tour in Kabuki-cho
- Cultural Geisha Experience at Chaya in Tokyo
- Tokyo Small-Group Walking Tour: Ningyocho and Nihonbashi Districts
- Tokyo by Night: Japanese Food Tour
- Evening Hanami (Cherry Blossom) Experience with a Local