OverviewA small, personalized group size makes this evening wildlife discovery tour in Jasper National Park an exciting visual and educational experience for everyone. Your guide is trained to seek out all of the park’s most iconic creatures. Big or small, there are lots of animals to see in Jasper! Elk, deer, big-horned sheep, mountain goats, foxes, coyotes, wolves and moose are just a sample of Jasper’s many wild mountain animals.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourJoin an experienced guide on this small group tour and marvel at the beauty of the surrounding landscape as you explore Jasper National Park for a morning wildlife tour. Traveling through the Athabasca Valley, your guide will show you some of the park’s most beautiful scenery, so have your camera ready to capture some amazing photos!
Your guide is trained to seek out the park's most fascinating wildlife, and is well-versed in the history, geology and ecology of the area and is happy to answer any questions you may have. The selected route is at the discretion of your guide, so you'll have the best chances to spot elk, deer, big horned sheep, mountain goats, foxes, coyotes, wolves, and moose and more. Snap photos from your van or on the ground at a safe distance from the animals.
Jasper National Park is not a zoo but a wild, protected area. The types of animals seen on the tour depends on the season, the time of day, and the weather. You'll learn all about the ways the animals contribute to the rich diversity of the park.
You'll be returned to your hotel after your tour.
Inclusions for Jasper Evening Wildlife Discovery Tour
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Jasper Evening Wildlife Discovery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.