OverviewExperience the beauty of being gently transported into Jasper National Park's alpine tundra aboard the Jasper SkyTram. The ride will captivate people of all ages and is merely the beginning of an experience the whole family will cherish.
Know More about this tour
The Jasper SkyTram is the longest and highest guided aerial tramway in Canada and the only guided aerial rope-way in the Canadian Rockies. Providing visitors with unprecedented views of six mountain ranges, glacial fed lakes, the Athabasca river and the scenic mountain town of Jasper.
Your adventure begins at an elevation of 4,279 feet (1,304 meters) above sea level in the safety of an enclosed cabin. A fully trained and knowledgeable tour guide will accompany you during the smooth, seven-minute trip to the Upper Station located at 7,472 feet (2,277 meters) above sea level. During your ascent up Whistlers Mountain, your tour guide will inform you of the area, points of interest, animal life and history.
The high alpine is your destination, and the Upper Station offers a safe and unobstructed view that you may enjoy for as long as you have time. Stroll the boardwalks viewing the interpretive plaques and watch for wildlife. Alpine inhabitants include the hoary marmot (famous for its whistling alert call), white-tailed ptarmigan, ground squirrels, pikas and the occasional bighorn sheep. You may travel off the boardwalks and onto the hiking trails at your own risk.
High Altitude Shopping is Jasper's only high-alpine gift shop. Pick up an 'Altitude Junkie' T-shirt for yourself or a gift for friends and family.
This product is seasonal and only operates from April through to October.
Inclusions for Jasper SkyTram
- Round-trip admission on the Jasper SkyTram
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Jasper SkyTram
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Picture-perfect times are early morning or evening; these are the hours that provide the best light and opportunity for photography, and there are typically fewer visitors during these hours, as well
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.