Jasper To Banff One-Way Tour
OverviewThis one-way Jasper to Banff tour is the ultimate way to experience the biggest and best the Canadian Rockies has to offer. Your journey to Banff will take you past sweeping glaciers, immense waterfalls and shimmering mountain lakes. Time will be provided at the Columbia Ice Fields to participate in the Glacier Adventure and Glacier SkyWalk.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourOn this one-way tour from Jasper to Banff, your interpretive tour guide will share stories and explain about the geographical and historical significance of the region as you travel the world-famous Icefields Parkway. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway include Athabasca Falls, the Columbia Icefields, the Weeping Wall, Bow Lake and Crowfoot Glacier.
Your stop at the Columbia Icefield will provide you with approximately 4 hours to take part in the Ice explorer tour onto the Athabasca Glacier, and/or explore the Glacier Skywalk over looking the Sunwapta Valley. You may also choose to enjoy the interpretive exhibits at the Columbia Icefield Centre or take a short guided walk to a scenic viewpoint. Picnic lunch and Glacier Adventure Combo included.Thistour ends in Banff and runs May 1st to October 15th.
Your group size is limited to 26 people to ensure a more personalized Rocky Mountain adventure.
Inclusions for Jasper To Banff One-Way Tour
- One-way tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Picnic lunch
- Entrance to Glacier Adventure and Glacier SkyWalk at the Columbia Icefields
Exclusions for Jasper To Banff One-Way Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.