Jasper To Lake Louise One-Way Tour
OverviewThe Jasper to Lake Louise tour is the ultimate way to experience the biggest and best the Canadian Rockies has to offer! Your journey takes you past sweeping glaciers, immense waterfalls and shimmering mountain lakes. Your driver/guide will share stories and explain the geographical and historical significance of the region as you travel the famous Icefields Parkway. Don't forget your camera, as views and wildlife abound on this personalized small-group tour.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
This one-way tour from JaspertoLake Louis takes you through some of the most spectacular mountain landscapes in North America. Following the Canadian Rockies, view a never-ending procession of mountains, jagged snowy peaks, and numerous glaciers. The entire day is spent in the majesty of Canadas two most famous National Parks, Banff and Jasper. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway will include Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake, the Columbia Ice fields, the Weeping Wall, and Athabasca Falls.
Your stop at the Columbia Icefield provides you with approximately 4 hours to take part in the Glacier Adventure tour onto the Athabasca Glacier, and the Glacier Skywalk experience overlooking the Sunwapta Valley. You may also choose to enjoy the interpretive exhibits at the Columbia Icefield Centre or take a short guided walk to a scenic viewpoint. Picnic lunch and Glacier Adventure Combo included.
Inclusions for Jasper To Lake Louise One-Way Tour
- One-way tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic lunch
- Entrance fees to the Glacier Adventure Tour and Glacier SkyWalk Tour
Exclusions for Jasper To Lake Louise One-Way Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.