OverviewExplore Aruba's North Coast in the open air with safari Jeeps. In this tour, guests will experience the wild side of the island, including the California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Wariruri, Bushiribana Ruins, and beautiful natural pools of water.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBuckle up as we take you through some of the most beautiful places on the island, places inaccessible to some, but no problem for our safari Jeeps! The tour will start by visiting the California Lighthouse. Don't forget to enjoy the view and take some gorgeous pictures of Aruba's landscape.
Next, your guide will drive the group a short distance to the Alto Vista Chapel, one the most historic places of the island built by a Spanish missionary in 1750. Enjoy a peaceful moment at this stop before heading to the real adventure. Next stop is a baby natural bridge, better known among locals as Wariruri. Then, continue this thrilling excursion to the Bushiribana Ruins where you will have time to look for gold and stack your rocks at the Wish Garden.
And last but not least, the group will enjoy a swim at the world famous natural pool - a pool of water formed by rock and volcanic stone circles. Each jeep will be driven by one of our professional drivers, leaving you free to enjoy the exhilarating ride! Hotel or port pick up and drop off will be provided in this tour.
Inclusions for Jeep Discovery Tour With Natural Pool Swim
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
Exclusions for Jeep Discovery Tour With Natural Pool Swim
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.