Jeep Excursion In Gran Canaria With Optional Camel Ride
OverviewGet to know Gran Canarias wildest side riding on all-terrain vehicles through dirt tracks with an optional camel ride!
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDiscover Gran Canarias interior with jeeps on dirt paths and rural roads which are only reachable with 4WD vehicles.
Thanks to this jeep tour you can get to the very heart of the island, and understand why Gran Canaria is called a Miniature Continent. You travel on fully-equipped jeeps with professional and highly skilled drivers and guides, who know every inch of the route.
The tour offers you lots of chances to take magnificent pictures and also a stop for lunch to enjoy delicious and typical canary specialties. Bring you swimsuit, because weather permitting we can take a refreshing bath in the turquoise waters of the island. Indulge yourself and spend an unforgettable day discovering Gran Canaria!
Do you want to feel like in the Sahara desert? Do you want to know how people still traveling in the sand dunes? Then choose the option Jeep excursion + Camel riding. Enjoy the full jeep excursion and also a pleasant camel ride with this fantastic offer at an unbeatable price. But dont worry, you dont need to ride on the hump of a camel. The gentle camels have a two-seater saddle allowing a very comfortable ride sitting on their flanks. Let the Saharawi guides take you to a approx. 30 min long ride through the sand dunes of Gran Canaria.
Inclusions for Jeep Excursion In Gran Canaria With Optional Camel Ride
- Jeep excursion
- Camel ride (if option selected)
- Professional guides and drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Jeep Excursion In Gran Canaria With Optional Camel Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen and water
In winter, please bring warm clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Children's PADI Diving Experience in Gran Canaria
- 2 Day PADI Certificate Course in Las Palmas
- Scuba Diver Licence 2day Course
- 1-day Trip Tenerife from Gran Canaria
- 2-Hour Dolphin and Whale Watching in Gran Canaria
- Ticket to the zoo Cocodrilo Park in Agimes
- 1-hour or 2-hour fun in theme park Holiday World
- Open Water Diver Course