Jeep & Kayak - Freeport
OverviewEnjoy a day full of adventure on this enjoyable tour driving a Jeep around the island. Then hop in a kayak and paddle through a mangrove creek. Visit one of the island's most beautiful beaches.
Know More about this tourExplore Freeport driving an open-top jeep to see the sights, followed by a visit to the Lucayan National Park, where you will change the pace, boarding a kayak to paddle through the mangroves.
Hop onto your jeep and drive off in convoy on the left-hand side of the road following British tradition. You will enjoy a tour of the citys highlights, stopping off at different points of interest, all the while learning about the islands history.
On arrival at the Lucayan National Park, you will climb on board a two-man kayak and paddle through the inland creeks of the mangroves, home to diverse species of plants, birds and fish.
Learn about the areas geology and natural history. Enjoy lunch and refreshments under a shady shelter and some free time relaxing or swimming at the beautiful Gold Rock Beach.
*Tour the island driving a jeep
*Kayak tour across Lucayan National Park
Inclusions for Jeep & Kayak
- Lunch (sandwich), water, lemonade, jeep and kayak, guide, entrance into National Park
Exclusions for Jeep & Kayak
- Gratuities optional.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit and sunscreen. Dont forget your towel, your camera and to bring extra money.
Four persons per jeep. Must be 25 years old with a valid drivers license to drive jeeps.
Not recommended for pregnant women or persons with neck or back injuries.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bahamas Get-A-Round Bus Pass
- Freeport Shore Excursion: Bahamas Style Bonfire on the Beach
- Island Hoping Experience from Freeport
- Freeport Shore Excursion: All-Inclusive Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort Pass
- Grum Ma's Cultural Center Admission and Tour
- Freeport WaveRunner Adventure
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Freeport
- Grand Bahama Shark Dive