OverviewExperience Dominican Republic history and culture on this Jeep Safari tour that will take you along the Santiago outback. The excursion will also stop at seven layers of waterfalls and natural pools where you can swim, relax and enjoy a tasty lunch.
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourYour day will begin with pickup from your Puerto Plata hotel or cruise port. From there you will begin the journey of exploring the Dominican Republic culture and history on this beautiful sightseeing adventure. This tour is a unique experience that you don't want to miss!
You will ride in an open air Jeep safari with your group and explore the natural wonders of the beautiful Santiago outback. After experiencing the culture of the Dominican Republic on the safari, you will get to experience seven different levels of waterfalls and fresh water pools waiting below. The waterfalls are deep and safe diving or jumping into.
After enjoying the waterfalls, lunch will be served. Once lunch is complete you will head back to Puerto Plata where you will be dropped-off at your hotel or cruise port.
Inclusions for Jeep Safari And Waterfall Tour From Puerto Plata
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Jeep safari tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Jeep Safari And Waterfall Tour From Puerto Plata
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Mega Truck Day Trip From Puerto Plata
- Outback Safari From Puerto Plata
- Dominican Outback Safari
- Puerto Plata City Tour With Cable Car Ride
- Bay Of Sosua Catamaran Cruise And Snorkeling
- Puerto Plata Nature Hike Including Lunch
- 2-Tank Certified Scuba Dive In Puerto Plata
- PADI Scuba Diver Course In Puerto Plata
- Puerto Plata Sunset Beach Horseback Riding
- Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure From Puerto Plata